iFOS is searching for an Office Coordinator to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks at our corporate office in Columbia, MD. In this role you will be providing support to our partners, directors, and employees, assisting in daily office needs, and managing our company’s general administrative activities. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and should be proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook. The successful applicant will thrive on bringing order to chaos and will ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
This opportunity is a full-time position in iFOS’ corporate office and will be based in Columbia, MD. Currently, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this position will be a mix of in-person and remote work as business needs dictate.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and prepared detailed recaps
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop content, post updates, and manage Company social media accounts
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- College degree preferred
- Active Secret security clearance preferred
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance is required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $32,000.00 – $35,000.00 per year
Initially this position will be a mixture of in person work and telework. Some activities, such as filing, by their nature must take place in person. Our office has instituted mandatory temperature checks, masking requirements, and cleaning procedures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Once the office has fully reopened, this position will report to our corporate office location daily M-F.